Our business began in 2009 with the vision to be different ..... to be a genuine value-for-money, customer-focussed service provider. Success and growth are our goals but not at a pace where our vision is compromised.
We don't want to be the biggest, just the best!
Our business model, & competitive advantage, is our "high tech, low cost" approach. So...how is our business model so different?
No bricks-&-mortar shop front (no-one visits us because we come to you)
No expensive systems (thanks to web-hosted commercial programs)
No expensive staff structures (we're a family-run business with low costs)
No expensive advertising (low costs + controlled growth = our low price)
No profit-focused shareholders (family-business, no profits before people)
No high staff turnover (we know who you are & you know us)
No unfair influential clients (we focus on you, not multi-property owners)
No insurance/maintenance conflicts (we don't run other businesses)
Ask our competitors how their business model (& higher costs) are best for you!
We charge just one fixed monthly fee for a complete package of services.
Specifically, we provide the following package of services to you:
1. Corporation set-up, where applicable
2. Meeting management (prepare agenda, minutes, proxies, etc)
3. Financial management (budgets, fee collection, invoicing)
4. Assist with insurance cover & claims
5. Arrange safe-keeping
6. Managing correspondence received and sent
8. Co-ordinate repairs and maintenance
9. Oversee compliance with legislation
10. Provide welcome/information pack to new owners
A copy of our standard Management Agreement is available by clicking on this link: Body_Corporate_Management_Agreement.pdf
How much does it cost?
$20- per month, per unit, fixed for the term of the management contract, and included as a part of your monthly or quarterly strata fees.
That's 67 cents a day, per unit!
There are no other costs for:
* meetings (even if outside of business hours - as they usually are),
* renewing insurance policies or submitting claims,
* arranging maintenance or repairs,
* dispute mediation,
* tax returns,
* telephone calls,
* holding your funds in our trust account,
* account set ups,
* following up strata arrears or engaging collection agencies.
Please note, depending upon the circumstances, any legal costs necessary to attend Court, or in preparing for legal action, on the Strata/Community Corporation's behalf may be charged on a "at cost plus 11%" basis.
One of our competitors offers a cost comparison of the larger management firms operating in Adelaide. You may like to click on the link below to compare our fee structure to these.